Easy ways to increase
Easy ways to increase
Easy ways to increase membership sales
If you’re looking for ways to increase your gym membership sales, then this article is for you. In it, we’ll cover everything from understanding your unique selling point (USP) to using our Lead Generation module to make the process as simple for you and your customers as possible.
If you’re looking for ways to increase your gym membership sales, then this article is for you. In it, we’ll cover everything from understanding your unique selling point (USP) to using our fitness Lead Generation module to make the process as simple for you and your customers as possible.
Understand your unique selling point (USP)
When you’re asked about your gym, you might say something like: “We have a great selection of classes and machines.” This is an okay answer, but it doesn’t really resonate with people. You want them to feel excited about your club and facilities.
Once you know what it is that makes you stand out from the competition, it gives your team the tools they need to give gym leads a reason to sign up!
Master your lead management process
- Make sure you and your team know the stages of your lead management process. There’s nothing worse than an enquiry getting lost in the system. You want all prospects to have the best start to their member journey as possible.
- myFitApp’s in-App Lead Generation module will do the managing for you! Find out more about how you can integrate your refer a friend gym promotion into your App, turning your members into brand ambassadors and an extension of your sales team here.
Use marketing automation
Once you’ve got your gym lead generation campaign set up – why not use marketing automation to advertise it?
Push notifications via your member App is a great place to start, with myFitApp’s Marketing Automation module you can send notifications to your members at anytime, anywhere. Find out more here.
Upsell to existing and lapsed members
A great way to keep your existing members happy is to upsell them. By offering an incentive — even if it’s just a free trial — you can ensure that they’ll come back and visit your gym or leisure centre again soon. Here are a few ideas:
- Offer them one class per week for free, or give them a free PT session (this might be the motivation they need to keep their membership for longer).
- Let them know about any upcoming events or competitions taking place at the gym so that they can sign up for those as well (and hopefully bring their friends!).
- Give them a guest pass to bring a friend or family member – a gift for them, and hopefully a future member for you!
Utilise your mailing list as a gym sales tool
If you have the data, use it! You can use email marketing to send out emails and newsletters to highlight new membership offers, refer a friend campaigns and events. This is a great way to make sure that your members and prospects have access to exclusive offers and content that they wouldn’t otherwise have received.
Innovatise is a pioneer in mobile marketing and the creator of myFitApp, an open, flexible, independent and digital marketing platform for the fitness industry. Gyms and Health Clubs use myFitApp to strengthen their brand, retain members, attract new ones and increase sales with the unique power of mobile.
innovatise GmbH © 2011 - 2023