International Financial Controller (m/w/d)
Who we are
Innovatise is the developer of myFitApp, the number 1 mobile marketing app solution for gyms and leisure centres. Over 2,300 sites in the UK, Europe and the Middle East use our branded member apps to retain members, acquire new ones, communicate their brand and deliver digital fitness using the unique power of mobile. Over 10 million of their customers have downloaded our apps on their phone and we’re sending over 20 million notifications to them per month. Our @home live-streaming and on demand platform has been keeping gym members fit and engaged during the pandemic and we’ve streamed over 2 million workouts.. Our business is 10 years old, growing and profitable, we’ve grew 2x during 2021 and we recently became part of a major US software group ClubEssential Holdings.
We are a team of “athletes not specialists” – we’re looking for those who are generally smart, intellectually curious, quick on their feet, learn quickly, are great communicators and have DNA for drive/initiative.
We work in small teams with really big ambitions, both for what we want to achieve and also the environment we work in. We want our company to remain thoughtful as we scale and try to be genuinely progressive in how we operate. We want people to really own what they do and be given the autonomy and freedom to make mistakes, learn, and create something meaningful. We all work incredibly hard because we really care about what Innovatise is here to do – we’re looking for exceptional people who are proactive, hungry to learn and take pride in their contribution to our collective achievements.
- Prepare timely consolidated management accounts for the three existing companies in Germany, India and the UK to produce useful financial information for both Innovatise staff and Club Essential Holdings
- Improve financial control policies in each subsidiary.
- Manage liaison with external accountants regarding payroll, tax and statutory reporting matters.
- Manage financial forecasting including budgets and cashflows.
- Introduce a robust transfer pricing arrangement between subsidiaries
- Develop and manage the financial team to ensure timely invoicing, bookkeeping, payments and account reconciliations in all subsidiaries
- Provide support to commercial staff on product pricing.
- Manage and control company HR processes including recruitment, offers, contracts and reviews.
- Manage legal matters including sales, partner and purchase contracts
- Manage data control policies
- Become a key member of the evolving leadership team.
What you will bring
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are a qualified accountant with significant experience of German accounting requirements, including a working knowledge of DATEV
- You have international finance experience, ideally with knowledge of international reporting and tax matters
- You will have a working knowledge of GDPR legislation
- You will be software literate and creative, able to work with existing systems and propose and implement improvements.
- Whilst you may come from any background industry, large or small, you will have enough knowledge to add value immediately. Ideally, you will have worked in the SAAS software industry.
- Since you are an athlete you will be able to improve the areas where your skills and knowledge are currently lacking so that you become a true all rounder
- You will be ambitious to run your own department, see all parts of the business and help it grow into new markets, especially the United States.
- You will fit the culture of business – a customer focused self-starter in a friendly individually centered environment
- It would be helpful if you are a gym user, so you understand what we are trying to achieve.
- An attractive job in a modern, dynamic and rapidly growing international software company.
- A high level of personal responsibility, the opportunity to make a difference.
- An exciting, varied job with a wide range of tasks and new skills to learn.
- A flat hierarchy and a very motivated, dynamic, international team.
- Full-time permanent position in a well-established, profitable business.
- You can work from your home office or a local shared office space.
- Best equipment (MacBook, high-resolution screen, etc.)
Innovatise ist Pionier im Bereich mobiles Marketing und Erschaffer von myFitApp, einer offenen, flexiblen, unabhängigen und digitalen Marketing-Plattform für die Fitness-Branche. Fitnessstudios und -ketten nutzen myFitApp, um ihre Marke zu stärken, Mitglieder zu binden, neue zu gewinnen und den Umsatz mit der einzigartigen Kraft des Smartphones zu steigern.
innovatise GmbH © 2011 - 2023